For Purchase, Liability, and Product information:
Flex It Nutrition is not responsible for any use, abuse or misuse of the products sold on this website. All information on this website is intended solely for reference purposes. We do work hard to make sure our information is accurate. However we are not able to ensure that the contents on this site represent the most current product formulation in all situations. Please visit the vendor’s web sites if you have concerns. Product information represents views of the product’s manufacturer, not necessarily the views of Flex It Nutrition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ****Always consult with a physician when trying a new product or when in doubt about a particular product.****
International orders (Orders outside of the U.S.): Free shipping is only for U.S. orders. So we ask for all international orders to be emailed to us at: email@example.com, for a low shipping rate quote. We will try to offer you one of the lowest shipping rates any U.S. based company will offer. For best price possible, we ask you not to include any protein items and to keep total shipping weight under 4lbs. This will keep the shipping costs at a bare minimum for both parties. Once you have a protein product or weight goes over 4lbs, it’s not worth the shipping expense for either parties.
Type of shipping we use:
Yes we offer free shipping and we do not cut corners like our competitors who offer free or discounted shipping by using the pony express – AKA – 3-7 business day delivery time. Most of our orders ship Priority Mail or First Class via post office taking 1-3 days, including Saturdays, but not counting Sundays. Big and heavy orders can be shipped via UPS at time. Expected delivery is 2-4 business days on average.
Shipping – same day/cut off times:
Orders placed before 2:30pm EST will be shipped on that business day. All orders placed after 2:30 pm EST, will be shipped the following business day.
Shipping liability – Please understand once your order is shipped from our warehouse, our responsibility of your order has been completed. Any orders lost or stolen becomes the shipping carrier’s and customer’s responsibility. Although we will help you in any way possible to try to locate/retrieve any lost or stolen packages, we want this liability to be clear with you.
***During the hot summer months, there is a possibility that nutrition bars will melt during shipping. Please keep this in mind before ordering. If you have any doubt, do not purchase nutrition bars during the summer months. We DO NOT accept any returns on nutrition bars for any reason during June – September.***
- You will be provided with a shipping quote for your order when you have completed your shopping on our site.
- Most orders are shipped out same or next day.
- UPS does not deliver on weekends or holidays. Do not include these days when estimating your expected delivery date.
- We will charge you a $12 fee for shipments that are either re-routed after leaving our warehouse or are incorrectly addressed due to customer’s error. Shipping labels are generated directly from the shipping information you have entered. If you provide us an incorrect zip code or other addressing error e.g. incorrect or missing apartment number you will be charged the $12 fee since the shipping company will charge us a fee for this correction.
- All problems with orders must be reported within 24 hours of receiving product.
- We do not accept any returns on merchandise that has been opened.
- Restocking fee – We do have to cover the expense it cost us to ship your initial order out to you, so you will be given a store credit minus a restocking fee. We won’t rip you off and charge you a ridiculous “restocking fee” like most companies. But please understand there is an expense associated with the shipping we must have the customer pay.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Any damaged product must be received by us before any credits are given or replacement product is shipped.
- Flex It Nutrition is not responsible for any use, abuse or misuse of the products sold on this website. All information on this website is intended solely for reference purposes. We do work hard to make sure our information is accurate. However we are not able to ensure that the contents on this site represent the most current product formulation in all situations. Please visit the vendor’s web sites if you have concerns. Product information represents views of the product’s manufacturer, not necessarily the views of Flex It Nutrition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ****Always consult with a physician when trying a new product or when in doubt about a particular product.****
Purchasing from our Web site
- All purchases made at our online store are secured with internet standard 128 bit SSL encryption.
- We collect our name, address and payment information to process your order. However, you may provide credit card and payment information by telephone.
- We do not save or store any credit card information submitted during any purchasing made online or by telephone.
- We do not sell or distribute any personal information for any reason. We respect your privacy.
Our goal here at Flex It Nutrition is to provide a safe and secure online experience for our shoppers.
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by Flex It Nutrition or the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Information about each product is taken from the labels of the products or from the manufacturer’s advertising material. Flex It Nutrition is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. By placing an order on this site, you are agreeing not to hold Flex It Nutrition, its owners and its employees liable for any medical conditions that could arise. We are not doctors and you should consult a physician before following any training advice. By ordering product from us, you agree not to hold Flex It Nutrition and its employees responsible for any medical conditions that may arise from use of any product sold on this site. The materials on this website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Flex It Nutrition does not warrant the accuracy, reliability of the information displayed or distributed through this site. All trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
- Orders can be placed online at our secure site.
- Credit Cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard, AMX, and Discover. (With credit card regulations, there may be times we can only offer echeck payment for option, we can use Zelle or Cashapp as well, please email us for instructions to pay with one of these options)
- Please have all appropriate information including the cardholder’s billing address.
- Credit cards are checked thoroughly to verify billing address.
- The security code is also needed to process any credit card payment.
- Extra order verification may be needed by us buy contacting you via phone and/or email.
- No sales taxes are charged for any state except Florida.
- Flex It Nutrition must charge sales tax in any state we maintain a physical presence.
- Florida charges tax on all items at a rate of 6%.
Bounced check fees:
- If a customer bounces a check payment using our Echeck system, we get hit with a $12.00, which must be paid by the customer. Therefore, we may require this to be paid by the customer before their order ships. If the customer refuses to pay, we have the right to refuse all services to that customer until the balanced owned on the bounced check is paid off.
***We reserve the right to cancel any necessarily orders.
Your agreement to our policies
By selecting the confirmation option on the confirmation page, you agree to all our policies listed above and accept any and all responsibilities.