Special Promo – buy 1, get 1 at 50% off on Performax Labs Nootropimax, with free shipping! Discount will show up in shopping cart when you select 2 or more items. This is for a limited time only!!
Performax Nootropimax: Cutting Edge Cognitive Enhancer
FOCUS. In athletics, the difference between winners and losers may come down to one play or one moment, and the victor is the one with that extra something that pushes them through to the finish line. That is where focus comes in – any lapse in attention is a weakness that your opponent will exploit, whether your opponent is man, woman, or that bar of iron in your hands. If you want to grow, it is all about that last set, that last rep, one more, one more, until you achieve total muscular failure. Laser-beam focus in the gym allows you to wring every last drop of sweat out of your body, which is the best way to push through those plateaus and achieve greater results. Cognitive enhancement through supplements, or nootropics as they are known, is an excellent way to sharpen that focus so that it cuts like a knife through fatigue, distraction, and anything that might get in the way of achieving greatness.
NootropimaxTM has been formulated using cutting-edge science to combine molecules that will work together synergistically to give you clean, long-lasting, razor-sharp focus with no jitters and no crash. The scientists at Performax Labs have scoured the Earth to find the best and most potent cognitive-enhancing compounds. Thoroughly researched ingredients like caffeine are combined with di-caffeine malate and theacrine to provide longer lasting benefits. Other molecules produce anti-stress effects so that the jitteriness and anxiousness that may sometimes occur with stimulants are obliterated. Additional elements increase neurotransmission and neuroprotection. In all, Performax Labs has designed a nootropic that delivers on all levels: attention, focus, memory, reaction time, and increased velocity on the neuronal level.
Bacognize (300 mg):
The first pillar of this powerful formula is Bacopa monniera, a highly touted Ayurvedic herb with centuries of use and a reputation for boosting memory, attention, and focus.
- Recent evidence has demonstrated the antioxidant effects of Bacopa and its cholinergic modulation, which combine to amplify cognitive function.
- Bacognize is standardized to 45% Bacosides to provide Nootropimax with unrivaled potency and effectiveness. At 300 milligrams, this effective dose has been shown to improve mental speed by 31.7% and logical memory by 52.9%.
CDP-choline (250 mg):
CDP-choline is a must-have ingredient for your nootropic arsenal. It is a great source of choline, an essential nutrient (recently added to the list of vitamins) that aids in building DNA, cell membranes, and neurotransmitters that are necessary for muscular contraction (acetylcholine). Importantly, it is one of the only choline sources that crosses the blood-brain barrier.
- Once in the brain, it can provide both choline and serve as a precursor to phosphatidylcholine, such that it can improve both neurotransmission and neuroprotection.
- In studies, 250 mg of CDP-choline significantly enhanced attention during a 14 minute, distraction-inducing (i.e. BORING) cognitive task. These results mean that Nootropimax can sharpen your focus in the gym or on the field to help you push through fatigue on to greater heights.
Ornithine HCl (250 mg):
Ornithine is an amino acid that is an intermediate in the urea cycle – similar to arginine and citrulline. Perhaps due to its effects on ammonia reduction in the body, ornithine reduced feelings of fatigue by 52% after a prolonged endurance test (2 hours of cycling).
- Even more impressive are the effects of ornithine when combined with caffeine. Though the benefits of caffeine on attention and focus are well-known, consumption of 250 milligrams of ornithine HCl plus 100 milligrams of caffeine significantly enhanced feelings of vigor and reduced fatigue over caffeine alone.
Caffeine (150 mg):
Caffeine is a well-known cognitive enhancer and mental stimulator. Whether utilized in morning beverages, energy drinks, or pre-workouts, caffeine is a staple for attention and focus.
- Caffeine’s benefits on exercise are multiple and varied, and nootropic effects at 150 milligrams include reduced fatigue and increased attention, focus and reaction time.
Infinergy (150 mg):
Di-caffeine malate delivers all of the cognitive benefits of caffeine while addressing some of the downsides. By ionically bonding malic acid with two caffeine molecules, the malic acid serves as a buffer, thereby reducing the GI distress that some people feel from caffeine alone.
- This particular delivery mechanism also reduces jitters and provides a longer lasting stimulatory effect.
- On its own, di-caffeine malate is extremely effective. Combining caffeine anhydrous with di-caffeine malate provides the perfect malate of an initial surge of energy and intense focus with a long-lasting effect, plus no jitters and no crash.
Theanine (100 mg):
An essential addition to this cutting-edge formula, L-theanine helps you to relax without putting you to sleep while actually increasing attention. Seems impossible, right? Its anti-stress mechanisms reduce anxiety that is sometimes associated with stimulant use without causing any drowsiness.
- By working synergistically with caffeine, theanine can help “take the edge off” of the stimulant while giving an additional boost in
- The increase in relaxation and concentration from theanine consumption may be due to the significant increase in alpha waves generated in the occipital and frontal lobes of the brain.
Theacrine (as TeaCrine) (50 mg):
Theacrine is another compound that works synergistically with caffeine. An alkaloid with a similar chemical composition as caffeine, theacrine operates in the same adenosine signaling pathways as caffeine.
- On its own, it has been shown to enhance concentration and motivation to exercise in ways that are similar to caffeine.
- When combined with caffeine, subjects felt increased attention, focus, alertness, and energy compared to caffeine with no jitters and long-lasting effects.
Sceletium Tortuosum (25 mg):
Sceletium is a succulent plant commonly found in South Africa and used traditionally to lower stress and improve concentration during hunting. In Nootropimax, the sceletium has been standardized to 0.5% alkaloids and 0.2% mesembrine, ensuring high potency and effectiveness.
- Studies have shown that sceletium can reduce anxiety and improve cognition, specifically cognitive flexibility and executive function, which is the ability to quickly take action after deciding to take action.
- This cognitive domain is crucial in training or competition – in the gym or on the field.
N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester (20 mg):
This ingredient provides excellent neuroprotection as increased cognitive benefit. This fast-acting molecule has similar effects to the popular racetam family of nootropics, but at a fraction of the dosage.
- The 20 milligrams found in Nootropimax are plenty to demonstrate neuroprotection at a pharmaceutical level.
Huperzine-A 1% (10 mg):
Huperzine is a compound known to inhibit acetylcholinesterase, the enzyme that breaks down acetylcholine. The subsequent increase in acetylcholine results in better learning and improved muscular contractions.
- Huperzine is as potent as pharmaceutical-grade acetylcholinesterase inhibitors and has shown improved neurotransmission, neuroprotection, and even neurogenesis, or growth of new brain cells. When combined with a source of choline like CDP-choline, this duo is unstoppable.