Buy 2 or more bottles of Formutech Nutrition Endurance BCAA Plus for only 18.99 each with free shipping!!
Helps Decrease Lactic Acid Buildup In Muscles!
Our Chemists have taken branched chain amino acid (BCAA) supplementation to a new high! ENDURANCE, a 2-1-1 BCAA, includes additional ingredients Beta Alanine and Creatinol-O-Phosphate. This combination helps speed and target absorption into muscle tissue. Beta Alanine helps decrease the burning sensation of muscles during workouts and Creatinol-O-Phosphate supports contraction of the muscles when less oxygen is available in the muscles, providing an extra edge during high intensity workouts!
Why we added Beta Alanine to a BCAA?
- Exercise, especially high intensity exercise causes the pH in our muscles to drop causing a burning sensation!
- Beta Alanine acts as a buffer, so to speak, to help decrease the burning sensation therefore delaying fatigue!
Why we added Creatinol-O-Phosphate?
- Helps support your muscles to work past the point where your body would normally want to shut down!
- Utilizes an extended number of muscle fibers during your workout, which promotes better muscle gains!
- Supports contraction of the muscles when there is less oxygen available in the muscle. This may help promote better performance!
It plays an important role in keeping the muscles functioning properly and helps reduce catabolism!
ENDURANCE is one of the most complete sports supplements for all athletes because the ingredients provide an extra edge during high intensity workouts, reducing muscle soreness, and supporting storage of energy in muscle and facilitates creation of energy for muscles to use. Along with the staples found in other BCAA powder the additions of Beta Alanine and Creatinol-0 Phosphate make ENDURANCE one of the most complete BCAA powders on the market!
Enjoy all these benefits of ENDURANCE
- 7100mg of Branched Chain Amino Acids!
- Promotes vasodilation, supporting improved protein assimilation and absorption.
- Reduce muscle breakdown during training and recovery.
- Help delay muscle fatigue.
- Help reduce delayed-onset muscle soreness.
- Promote muscle growth.
- Promote faster tissue repair.
- Support optimum growth hormone levels.
- Provide energy boosts during intense training sessions.
Ingredients in Endurance!
- Vitamin B6 – This water-soluble vitamin changes fats and protein into energy and makes glycogen. Glycogen is energy ready to be used stored inside the muscle and liver.
- L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine are all essential amino acids which mean that the body cannot make them so you need to consume them in your diet.
- L-Leucine helps burn fat without burning muscle and spares the muscle proteins, leaving them to help build and support muscle gain and mass.
- L-Isoleucine is important in the regulation of blood sugar levels already in healthy range, and also helps support energy level.
- L-Valine is necessary for smooth nervous system, cognitive functioning and is essential for muscle tissue repair, muscle metabolism, and also exercise endurance.
- L-Glutamine is not considered an essential amino acid but becomes useful for endurance athletes. This amino acid supports the immune system, and increases creation of glycogen.
- Citrulline Malate is an amino acid that enhances athletic anaerobic performance and helps reduce muscle soreness. (Pere-guisado J. 2010)
- Beta Alanine increases muscle carnosine which help reduce muscle acids decreasing the burning sensation therefore delaying fatigue.(Hoffman J, 2008)
- Creatinol-O-Phosphate increases contraction of the muscles when there is less oxygen available in the muscle. This may help support better sprints or better intervals.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (14.47g)
Servings Per Bottle: 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine HCL) 10mg
Citrulline Malate 1g
Beta Alanine 2g
Other Ingredients: Natural And Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5.