Free shipping on AI Sports Nutrition Agmatine!
Buy 2 for only 17.99 each!!
Increased Nitric Oxide Synthesis!
Agmatine is a byproduct of the amino acid arginine, but goes well beyond arginine in terms of benefits. Agmatine works through stimulating the release of pituitary hormones, including Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and Growth Hormone (GH). Agmatine has a variety of benefits, and can be beneficial and desirable for athletes and bodybuilders as well as fitness enthusiasts and people in search of a healthier lifestyle as they age. Agmatine also increases Nitric Oxide (N.O) through two pathways – by stimulating the release of Nitric Oxide, while also inhibiting types of Nitric Oxide Synthase (enzymes that break down N.O.).
Agmatine is a truly versatile supplement, with users reporting improved endurance, improved recovery, enhanced performance, dramatic and long lasting pumps, and improved overall body composition including increased lean muscle and decreased body-fat.
Agmatine is Commonly Used For:
- Dramatic & Long Lasting “Pumps”
- Improved Recovery
- Improved Endurance
- Improved Performance
- Improved Body Composition Including Increased Lean Muscle & Decreased Body-Fat
Summary of Benefits:
- Increased Nitric Oxide Syntheses
- Inhibit NO Synthase (the enzyme responsible for NO breakdown)
- Stimulation of L.H. (Luteinizing Hormone) & G.H. (Growth Hormone) Levels
- Promote a Healthy & Positive Mood (Anti-Anxiety & Antidepressant Properties)
- Promote Nutrient Delivery to Muscle Cells
- Supports Overall Anabolic Environment
- Enhanced Insulin Response
- Neuroprotective Support
- Cardiovascular Health
- Antioxidant Role
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving
Agmatine Sulfate 250mg
Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate